GeoRipper(R)T/A MX500 with EZ Kart
- Trenching attachment that fits Milwaukee® MX314 14-inch power cutters
- Cuts through roots up to 3" thick below grade
- Decrease labor and increase profits
- Includes EZ Kart, 2 digging chains and safety bar
MiniTrencher is excited to announce its latest trenching innovation in the GeoRipper line up. Introducing the new battery-powered GeoRipper®T/A Trenching Attachment, this handheld minitrencher can be adapted to a Milwaukee MX Fuel 14-in. cut off saw (Model MX314.) The zero-emission GeoRipper can be used in enclosed or confined spaces with limited air flow. Only available with a 20" bar.
The compact and efficient minitrencher is an ideal digging solution for irrigation, root barrier, landscape lighting, and other pipe and wire installations that require 20" or less in digging depths.
- Increased productivity over hand-digging
- Decreased injury over hand-digging
- Self-sharpening digging teeth for tree roots up to 3" in diameter below grade
- Remove rocks up to 4” in most soils