GeoRipper e/B Makita
- Uses a Makita 40V MAX XGT battery powered motor
- Has a 4Ah battery and charger
- Includes two self-sharpening heavy-duty chipper chains
The product will ship no later than January 1, 2024.
The GeoRipper® e/B product line is a perfect addition to the GeoRipper minitrenchers. Recognizing the market shift towards electric battery outdoor power equipment, Minitrencher users have the option of the complete trenching unit that utilizes a Makita 40V MAX XGT battery-powered motor.
The GeoRipper® e/B for Makita has two model sizes giving users an option of a maximum 16" or 20" digging depth that is 2" wide. GeoRipper® is an ideal digging solution for irrigation, root barriers, landscape lighting, and other pipe and wire installations.
- Increased productivity over hand-digging
- Decreased injury over hand-digging
- Self-sharpening digging teeth for tree roots up to 3" below grade
- Remove rocks up to 4”
- The motor includes Makita's XPT™ technology engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance for harsher soil conditions
- Includes the Makita XGT® Rapid Charger with a dual-fan design that circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- Zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance on the motor
INCLUDED IN BOX:
- Makita 40V MAX XGT Battery-Powered Motor
- 4Ah battery and charger
- Option of 16" or 20” Digging Bar with Nose Bar End Assembly and Nose Sprocket
- 16" or 20” Deep x 2” wide Digging Chains (2-Pack)
- Additional Nose Bearing, and Bar End Assembly Screws
- Stock Makita Motor Tool Kit
- Chain Connector Link
- Full-size 18mm Combination Wrench
- Stock Makita AND GeoRipper Owner’s Manuals