SiBore SB216 Drill
- Includes option of a Honda GX 35 4-stroke engine with 1.6 hp or a Makita 40V MAX XGT battery powered motor
- Transmission is enclosed, grease-lubricated with spur gear reduction
- Weighs 54 lbs. with 4 in. Auger
- Auger sizes are 2" and 4" and 32" extensions
- MS-10 motor stand holds (2) augers, (3) 32" extensions, and (1) SiBore Drill
There is currently a 3 week lead time for SiBore units.
SiBore Drills are fast and lightweight sideway boring augers ideal for landscapers, sprinkler system installers, plumbers, electrical contractors, trenchers, and tool rental companies. The SiBore Drill is compact enough to be thrown in the trunk on the way to the job site. Powered by your choice of a Honda multi-position, 4 cycle engine or a Makita 40V MAX XGT battery powered motor. Holes ranging from 2” and 4” in diameter can be drilled under a standard sidewalk in less than five minutes.
The SiBore Drill uses a waterless-boring method so there's no mud to deal with and little clean up. Your perfect “go to” portable, trenchless digging solution. Pair with GeoRipper® handheld trencher for fastest, safest production.