- Uses a 2-stroke belt driven engine
- Spring-loaded vibration control system
- Includes two self-sharpening heavy-duty digging chains
The product will ship no later than January 1, 2024.
GeoRipper is THE trusted leader in portable, handheld digging since 2016. The GeoRipper now encompasses a new GeoRipper 2-stroke engine that has been developed specifically to handle the rigors and stresses that digging through the earth entails. GeoRipper is designed specifically to trench safely and efficiently in any dirt with all the same features users love while being more affordable.
The all-NEW GeoRipper has maximum digging depths of up 16, 20, and 27 inches depending on the model. It is engineered for industrial performance. Powered by a 74cc engine with a full 4.7 HP perfect for everyday narrow trenching applications. GeoRipper provides a compact and efficient digging solution that is engineered to start easier and vibrate less. Ideal digging solution for irrigation, root barriers, landscape lighting, and other pipe and wire installations.
- Increased productivity over hand-digging
- Decreased injury over hand-digging
- Self-sharpening digging teeth for tree roots up to 3" below grade
- Remove rocks up to 4”
- Vortex Air Filtration keeps the intake clean
- Easy pull starter allows for less pull-start force
- Only 116dB for low noise and smoother idle
INCLUDED IN BOX:
- GeoRipper Two-Stroke Engine
- 16”, 20", or 27" Digging Bar with Nose Bar End Assembly and Nose Sprocket
- 16”, 20", or 27" Deep x 2” Wide Digging Chains (2-Pack)
- EZ Kart accessory comes standard on the 27" model
- Additional Drive Belt, Nose Bearing, and Bar End Assembly Screws
- Engine Tool Kit
- Chain Connector Link
- Full-size 18mm & 13 mm Combination Wrench
- GeoRipper Owners Manual